Features of Flat Highlighting Presentation Template Google Slides
- Created for Google Slides but thinking in compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple Keynote.
- Created for 16:9 Aspect Ratio.
- Vectorial Shapes and Icons: Resize and Edit the Look and Feel without losing resolution.
- No Login or Account Creation Required
- This is a Live site, we create new Google Slides Templates Regularly.
Google Slides Preview
In order to edit the presentation in googleslides, you need to make a copy . Once in the Google Slides Screen, go to the File > Make a copy menu option, and you will be able to have a version of the template in your own drive folder.
IMPORTANT: For PowerPoint Downloads, you will need to download the fonts used from Google Fonts. They are free to download and use.